Annual membership fees support the UNA-USA as well as Greater Lansing UNA, but additional fundraising is necessary to fulfill our mission. You can donate in your own name or in someone’s honor. (We will send a card acknowledging your gift to that person.)
Donations made to GLUNA are tax-deductible as GLUNA is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization.
Donated funds are used to:
- Provide resources for World Friendship Day to educate our youth about the world and the United Nations.
- Support Model United Nations programs in local schools.
- Provide programs for the community.
- Bring UN experts to our events.
- Sponsor Greater Lansing UNA representatives to attend the UNA annual meeting in Washington D.C.
- Provide UNA membership “scholarships” for MSU grad students.
- Provide educational materials about the UN’s work.