The 6 Year War on Yemen
- Edgewood United Church Justice & Peace Team
- Friends Committee on National Legislation – Lansing Area Advocacy Team
- Greater Lansing Network Against War & Injustice
- Greater Lansing United Nations Association
- Islamic Center of East Lansing
- Students United for Palestinian Rights
EVENT RECORDING WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON
International Women’s Day
- To advocate for gender equality, TEXT “WOMEN” to 30644 for link to send letter to Congress.
- Nominate someone for MI Women’s Hall of Fame. Deadline is April 10.
- Support EVE (End Violent Encounters)
Donate $ or provide items on EVE’s “needs list”.
- Support the Women’s Center of Greater Lansing
Donate $ or provide items on their “wish list”.
Human Rights Day 2020
‘The Essential Intersection: The U.N. Declaration of Human Rights, SDGs and Environmental Justice’
This virtual event offered presentations about the UN Declaration of Human Rights and the ways the Declaration is connected to the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). In addition, we explored how the SDGs about Environmental Justice are related to our understanding of Human Rights.
UN 75TH Anniversary
Thank you for joining our celebration!
- UN Ambassador Andrew Young
- Senior Director Partnerships UNA-USA, Troy Wolfe
- Recognized 17 Michigan exemplary SDG organizations